IBM eServer x206m
The IBM xSeries 206m brings new features to entry-level servers that help lower overall IT costs and better accommodate growth
· IBM Director, Alert Standard Format 2.0, Remote Deployment Manager and optional Remote Supervisor Adapter II deliver proactive remote management for distributed environments
· ServeRAID-8e allows configuration of server with RAID-0 or RAID-1 without having to purchase hardware adapters
· IPMI 1.5-compliant mini BMC provides industry-standard systems management
· Diagnostic LEDs help alert you to potential trouble, helping you more effectively manage your systems
· Choice of models with one year or three year on-site limited warranty (model dependent).
· Tower with 5U rack capability via optional rack-mount kit
· Choice of processors: Intel Pentium D (dual-core) or Intel Pentium 4 (both support Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology)
· Up to 1GB standard memory/8GB PC2-4200 DDR II memory maximum
· Up to 1.2TB maximum capacity via four hot-swap Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) hard disk drives (HDDs), or up to 2TB maximum capacity via four hot-swap, simple swap or fixed Serial ATA (SATA) HDDs
· Six I/O slots: 2 PCI, 2 PCI-Express and 2 PCI-X (model dependent)
· Hot-swap redundant power supplies help reduce downtime, keeping systems up and running.
[ £391.19 ]